Pages

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Sunken Dreams

My blog and I have a boomerang relationship. I mean, I write a blog , then I’m gone for a while, and then boom I’m back with another post.

So I’m not a serial blogger, and obviously you know that too. But much more like an adhoc blogger who wanted to utilise this page almost as an electronic organiser – somewhere to store my travelling research, endeavours and dreams all under one umbrella.

For the last 10 months I’ve thought that I was going to see all of the places that other travellers have been to, the places that are there, waiting for us all to come and say hello to. Alas, a change of circumstances now means that plans for America 2012 are *gulp* terminated.

Wow, with a lump in my throat and a bit of smudged mascara writing this has truly hit home how disappointed I am. The power of the pen hey. Hang on, I’m typing...keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment