The Situation
What’s a girl to do when her hair colour is trending to the masses? I mean, should she stick or twist?
I think there’s only one answer. At your earliest convenience make an appointment with your hairdresser and embrace a new style.
The Challenge
Faced with this drastic state of affair, I called Christopher Boyton and explained I needed to come in immediately if not sooner. Appointment booked, all I’m faced with now is the ultimate challenge of deciding what to opt for! Something pretty mainstream like blonde highlights with a long bob maybe? Or a really vibrant copper with a shorter cut? A fringe? Dreadlocks? A crimp? Okay maybe not that, I’d look ridiculous.
My hairdresser thinks I’m a serial hair-colour-changer as I can’t stick to a style for longer than 6 months but I suppose indecision is the key to flexibility, and you can’t argue with THAT.
The Outcome
To be continued (I bet you can’t WAIT!)
No comments:
Post a Comment